Founder of The Sealed Deal
Olivia's mission is to coach others on shifting to your real worth mindset, and becoming more attractive.
When Olivia started working with us, she was at her 9-5, desperately wanting to do something on her own. Not knowing where to begin, she turned to us.
Within a year of us working together, she exploded her business, including:
- Turning a dating blog that she loved but couldn’t monetize into a business that surpassed her 9-5 salary
- Quit her job to work full-time for herself
- Go from single to meeting her soulmate and having a beautiful wedding
- Working with other singles and helping them get ENGAGED
- Creating a six-figure salary and $20k months in her dating business
- Truly release others’ ideas of who she is supposed to be and live on her own terms
In this special episode with Olivia Talley, dating coach, we take a deep dive into her entrepreneurial journey of building a premium dating coach business. I have had the pleasure of watching Olivia Talley grow and flourish in her business and am so excited to have her on the show to share her incredible entrepreneurial journey.
- Olivia Talley, premium dating coach, share her incredible story from unemployment and adversity to abundance and purpose.
- What Olivia has pinpointed to be the culprit of why people struggle with dating and in relationships.
- The steps Olivia took to start her own business, surpass her old 9-5 income, serve her clients and feel fulfilled in her business in just two years.
"I've continued programs from Leah because as my coach, she continues to guide me towards a fuller life and expanding my business." - Olivia
Working with us, Olivia has been a member of our Scale Your Side Hustle® Program and moved onto 1:1 coaching.
Interested in joining Scale Your Side Hustle® and seeing transformations in your life and business? Get on the waitlist below! This is the last time to sign up this year!
Hear Olivia share, in her own words, what SYSH has done for her business:
“At the end of 2018, I had been laid off, and was searching for a job. I first explored Leah’s business when she posted about a job position. And on our interview, I told her about my aspiration to run my own business (like she was doing,) and she suggested that, rather than work for her, I become my own boss! She took my dream and laid it out in front of me as a real possibility.
“So I said yes to her, and to my vision of creating a business to help people find love! I put the entire program on a credit card, (because that’s the only money I had access to at the time,) and trusted her. That step put me on the path towards actually building the life I wanted to, without being held back by anyone else! A year and a half later, I exceeded the 9-5 salary I had after Leah turned me down, and I am seeing the same kinds of transformations in my own clients that SYSH inspired in me. I’ve continued programs from Leah because as my coach, she continues to guide me towards a fuller life and expanding my business.“
Congratulations on all your success, Olivia! You’re on fire!